Lignes directrices pour les candidats: Les francophones sont priés d'envoyer un courriel à [email protected] pour demander une version traduite de ce document. Un délai supplémentaire sera accordé pour permettre la traduction.
Pacific Women Lead at SPC Grants
Applications are now closed, as of Tuesday 6 December 2022 11:59pm (Fiji time).
Applications had been open between 31 October to 6 December 2022 for grants offered by the Pacific Women Lead (PWL) programme at the Pacific Community (SPC).
The grants were available for:
Still available are grants for Pacific Island governments:
Expression of Interest (EOI) and Guidelines for Applicants
Please note that the period for applications has now ended.
Grant documents and information:
What you needed to complete the Expression of Interest (EOI) form
1) Part 1: KEY INFORMATION – including organisation name, contact details for two key people, organisation’s location, project partners (if any), project title and other organisational information.
2) Part 2: ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA – as taken from the Guidelines for Applicants document, including estimated budget; project duration and location; type of organisation and registration number; experience with donor funds; alignment to programme outcomes, to key regional commitments (specify) including the outcomes of the 14th Triennial Conference of Pacific Women, and national policy; and expected approaches.
3) Part 3: PROJECT DETAILS – problem statement you seek to address; project goal; and 350-word summary about the project, including target group, key activities, timing and reach.
Once you have your information ready, open the Expression of Interest (EOI) form to complete and submit.
Organisations eligible to apply for the grants included civil society organisations such as women’s groups; social enterprises; academia or research institutions; Statutory and State institutions; and national and regional coalitions. The key eligibility criteria included the need to:
Organisations were highly regarded if they include the following considerations and approaches:
Application process – instructions to apply for grants
From 31 October to 6 December 2022, applications were accepted for the Pacific Women Lead at SPC Grants 2022.
Steps to apply
1. Information: Access more information about the Pacific Women Lead at SPC Grants by downloading the Guidelines for Applicants.
2. EOI: Please note that the EOI application period has ended.
Applicants will be contacted in early 2023, and advised whether your EOI has been shortlisted to progress to the next stage.
3. Information Session: Successful EOI applicants will receive an invitation to attend a grant information session. The sessions will help prepare people to complete the final stages of the application process.
4. Full proposal: Should you be shortlisted, the final grant application requires additional steps to be completed, including:
- ‘Project Proposal Concept Note’ that requires a detailed project budget and workplan.
- ‘SPC Operational Capacity Assessment’ of your organisation’s readiness to manage this grant, completed in partnership with SPC.
5.Announcement: Final applications will be assessed then announced in 2023. Successful grantee partners will sign Grant Agreements with SPC.
Should you have any queries contact PWL at SPC by email: [email protected]